This list of Seattle gifts is a bunch of things that I’m getting or have bought for people in my life (and myself…I tend to by duplicate gifts for me) that are made by local designers. And yes, these awesome gifts could be for any family, but Seattle families will probably find this gift guide most dear.
1) Swoop bag. This is for any parent who has Lego in their house and it’s made by a great Seattle company. We use ours to transport Lego from home to the cabin and to quickly pick it up and put it away. I’ve noticed that I’ve stepped on fewer Lego pieces since buying this bag and that is an amazing gift in itself.
2) KUKURUZA HELLO ROBIN popcorn collaboration. I have tried other kukuruza popcorns and not this one yet but I’ve been drooling over it ever since I heard about it. Popcorn and ginger molasses cookie chunks and white chocolate drizzle. I can’t imagine anything more fantastic. If you’ve tried it, please let me know what you think but I’ll be heading to the Kukuruza by the market to buy some ASAP.
3) Ace Playfield kids clothing. I love clothes that can be personalized and these are good quality, have cool designs and my kids even put them on before I wanted them to wear them. My guys really liked the tiger jersey logo because it’s their mascot but I liked the pilot design too.
4) Herbivore Botanicals. I love their bath salts and I was so excited when I saw this Seattle-made skincare line carried at Chapters/Indigo stores in my Canadian hometown.
5) Fortboards. We tried these out this past week while waiting for snow to fall at the cabin and they are awesome. The kids can build so many structures and they can build on their own. We already build a lot of forts with sofa cushions and old Melissa and Doug blocks but these Fort Boards definitely help step up the game. I love that they are made by a local engineer. I would suggest getting the Deluxe Fort Building Variety Pack.
Happy Shopping! I will keep my eye out for more Seattle gifts to help you with your holidays and I hope you are finding some awesome deals today!
(PS I did receive samples of some of the above products for review purposes but the opinions on my blog are always my own.)